- Crystallized Memories, 2016
Diam. 13 cm
- Katakura comments that this work exemplifies transient yet certain glittering feelings. This work, in how it shows a variety of expressions, allows us to visualize how things have various ways of being seen.
- Born in Hokkaido, Japan
- RE: animal exhibition, Subway Gallery M, Kanagawa, Japan
- Diverse expressions in glass exhibition, Nagaike Park Nature Hall, Tokyo, Japan
- Graduated from Dept. of Glass work, Faculty of Art and Design, Tama Art University, Tokyo, Japan
Joined Azumino Glass Studio, Nagano